The way how an organization designs the managerial accounting structure influences the managerial behavior, decision-making, and at the end of the day, incentive model for the company.
We leverage the activity-based costing model and throughput accounting in the content of organizations' value streams. Such a perspective gives a unique view of how we calculate the return of investments from a value stream optimization and how we prioritize a portfolio of initiatives/products.
Focused on flow economics to make sure of short time to market and optimal cost per unit, we help you to find the answer to the following questions:
- What is the cost structure of unit/product increment?
- How to prioritize products/initiatives portfolio delivery?
- What is the ROI from the value stream optimization?
- What is the cost of delay?
- What is the cost of rework?
- What is the cost of waste in my value stream?
We do an analysis of the waste in your value stream, for example
- New-work vs rework
- What are the benefits of the faster time to market from a revenue perspective and cost per unit/increment perspective